- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Great service and honest staff. Always feel like I'm being taken care of.Cara V., 01/07/2020
Excellent auto service! They are honest, friendly and professional. Would highly recommend this place for everybody.Diana L., 01/07/2020
Love this place! They've always been nothing but accommodating, courteous, friendly and professional to me. My family has been using this mechanic for years and have never had any issues. Every time I call, they remember my name, the model of my vehicle and always are eager to help.Bryn L., 01/07/2020
My brother in-law's Mercedes had a broken lower control arm and axle. We had the car towed to Parkdale Auto. They were on it immediately looking for parts and assessing the damage. 4 days later the car was fixed with most of the time waiting for parts to arrive. The ladies at the front desk are knowledgeable and pleasant. Can't say enough good things about Parkdale, staff and owner. A big 5 star thumbs up from this "out of towner."Steve G., 01/07/2020
On a trip to Crystal Mountain when our transmission broke and we were left stranded several hours away from home. Parkdale was quick, professional and extremely helpful. Within minutes of arriving they had our truck on a hoist. They worked with our warranty company and not only took care of our repair but also the financial details with Preferred Warranty, the warranty company. Within 48 hours our vehicle was ready. Never had this kind of service with automotive. Highly recommend and trust. Since I don't know a thing about mechanics...the trust part is huge for me.TJ P., 01/07/2020
5 star service!Charles S.