- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Lifesavers! We were driving back to back to the Chicago area from Arcadia on a time crunch and our car started making a loud whining sound- they looked at the car right away, diagnosed the problem (slow leak in a cooler line), filled us with oil and told us what to do to get back safety until we could get into our mechanic. We were back in the road in under 15 minutes! Thank you so much Parkdale Auto!!
Want to thank Anna and the crew for getting me and my husband in a great car. We appreciate it. They are so nice and very helpful. Again thank you!